I have finally updated KatzenKlein 3D (YAY!)
Things added to version 1.01:
- -A pause and unpause option
- -Sound problem fixed (mostly) on firefox browsers.
- -Rewrote screen scaling code for Firefox fullscreen.
- -fixed the loading screen.
- -The player doesn't stare at walls when a new level is loaded anymore.
- -Crosshair added to help with aiming.
I was going to add auto weapon changing, but I would of had to rewrite all the gun states… so I decided against it (sorry… I'm lazy).
Another thing that I actually tried was adding the option to use either W and S or UP and Down for movement, but I had to remove it since if you hit Ctrl and W at the same time, the window would close… It turns out there's a few keys and key combinations you have to avoid when coding a HTML5 game… There might be a way around it, but I'm okay with the current setup.
Thanks for reading and any feedback would be appreciated.
-K. A. Laherty
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.